Stayed here for a week and thoroughly enjoyed our stay! The street is extremely noisy, but a slate of entertainment by itself. Just make sure you have earplugs....you will definitely need them, and enjoy the cacophony of noise and action from the pedestrian street below (we were on the second floor) til 4 in the morning! We had 2 small balconies to view out of, and the compact room was well suited for a stay. This is a european style room, with very compact bathroom, but thoroughly comfortable. Breakfast 'round the corner, for coffee and croissants or buns...up the street if Starbucks is your a.m. fix. Tons of tapa bars and restaurants short strolls away. Free hi-speed internet in our room, as well as a cozy lounge with a monitor and computer.
CLEAN as a whistle! Pay attention to where you get out at Placa Catalunya...bus, train or whatever, Hosteria is easy to find once you figure out your orientation. Would stay here again in a heartbeat, highly recommended, just bring earplugs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family eco-chic hotel located in the center of Barcelona, only 2min walking distance from Las Ramblas. We have a "green" philosophy and we are just about to Get the gold Leed Certifation(Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Green Building Rating System ). Decoration is fresh, mostly white with eco products and natural furniture. Our beds are organic and hand made beds "Naturalmat and Coco-mat". Reception opened 24hrs and freen internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hostal Grau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hosteria Grau Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal Grau Barcelona, Catalonia