This hostel is near Las Ramblas and on a quiet street. There are many inexpensive restaurants in Raval too (stay away from some other streets in Raval, they are not so safe), Some are even vegetarian or has vegetarian options. The hostel employees speak Spanish, English, and additional languages too so you will have a seemless registration process. We did have a sweet room upstairs that had two twin beds, our own bathroom, and a balcony. It was very comfortable and even recently renovated. Honestly less of a hostel and more of a hotel without the extra services. I did not get Wifi here since there were some compatability issues with my laptop, but they do have a guest computer in the cute lobby area. No free breakfast or extras, but I will stay here next time I am back in Barcelona!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family eco-chic hotel located in the center of Barcelona, only 2min walking distance from Las Ramblas. We have a "green" philosophy and we are just about to Get the gold Leed Certifation(Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Green Building Rating System ). Decoration is fresh, mostly white with eco products and natural furniture. Our beds are organic and hand made beds "Naturalmat and Coco-mat". Reception opened 24hrs and freen internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hostal Grau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hosteria Grau Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal Grau Barcelona, Catalonia