Nothing fancy here, but the hotel is well run, rooms basic but comfortable, some smaller or noisier than others so there's a bit of the luck of the draw about it, but the location is great and it's clean and safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostal Levante is situated in the Barcelona's central and oldest neighbourhood, el Gotico. Five minutes away from Las Ramblas, the city's main and most famous street and just fifteen minutes walking distance fron the beaches of the city (Barceloneta). It is well connected with the underground and the bus. It is easy visiting Barcelona and it's most emblematic buildings (Sagrada Familia, Parc Guell, La Pedrera, Casa Batllo, Gothic Cathedral), museums (Picasso, Macba, Mnac) and attractions (FC Barcelona - Camp Nou, Montjuic fountain, Tibidabo, Puerto Olimpico, Born) from the Hostal in a comfortable and easy way. Enjoy Barcelona, one of the Europe's most beautiful cities, staying in Hostal Levante. It is a familiar, pleasant and welcoming Hotel. The rooms have just been reformed, it has heating and private bathrooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hostal Levante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Levante Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal Levante Barcelona, Catalonia