Stayed here with Intrepid Travel. Hostal is in a good location and rooms were clean. However,walls are made of cardboard and there is constant noise from neighbours and other residents coming and going. Our German neighbours were particularly bad,going out at one a.m.,returning at five a.m, and then departing at seven a.m. Could not sleep as you could even here the alarm on their mobile phone go off! Would not stay again as there is no peace and quiet. Definitely a hotel for the younger ones!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostal Levante is situated in the Barcelona's central and oldest neighbourhood, el Gotico. Five minutes away from Las Ramblas, the city's main and most famous street and just fifteen minutes walking distance fron the beaches of the city (Barceloneta). It is well connected with the underground and the bus. It is easy visiting Barcelona and it's most emblematic buildings (Sagrada Familia, Parc Guell, La Pedrera, Casa Batllo, Gothic Cathedral), museums (Picasso, Macba, Mnac) and attractions (FC Barcelona - Camp Nou, Montjuic fountain, Tibidabo, Puerto Olimpico, Born) from the Hostal in a comfortable and easy way. Enjoy Barcelona, one of the Europe's most beautiful cities, staying in Hostal Levante. It is a familiar, pleasant and welcoming Hotel. The rooms have just been reformed, it has heating and private bathrooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hostal Levante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Levante Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal Levante Barcelona, Catalonia