On arrival the hostal was difficult to find (poorly signed) and in amongst other residences which I was not expecting. Don't attempt the lift - it is slow and dangerous.
The location of the hostal was great. When I first arrived I was pleased to see that the Gothic Quarter was only a short walk away. But when I returned to my room to sleep, I realised where this place was lacking! If you have any expectation of a couple of hours sleep per night DO NOT STAY HERE! The walls are paper thin and parties downstairs on the street feel as if they are in your room. My room was right next to reception and when there wan't noise outside there was certainly noises inside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostal Levante is situated in the Barcelona's central and oldest neighbourhood, el Gotico. Five minutes away from Las Ramblas, the city's main and most famous street and just fifteen minutes walking distance fron the beaches of the city (Barceloneta). It is well connected with the underground and the bus. It is easy visiting Barcelona and it's most emblematic buildings (Sagrada Familia, Parc Guell, La Pedrera, Casa Batllo, Gothic Cathedral), museums (Picasso, Macba, Mnac) and attractions (FC Barcelona - Camp Nou, Montjuic fountain, Tibidabo, Puerto Olimpico, Born) from the Hostal in a comfortable and easy way. Enjoy Barcelona, one of the Europe's most beautiful cities, staying in Hostal Levante. It is a familiar, pleasant and welcoming Hotel. The rooms have just been reformed, it has heating and private bathrooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hostal Levante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Levante Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal Levante Barcelona, Catalonia