The hostel is in a disused brothel. Kind of cool. The location is great, it is quite and immaculately clean. It is more like a hotel than a hostel. We couldn't get the wifi to,work in the room. The common area is very basic with chairs lined up around the walls, like a waiting room. There is nomaircon so it will be hot in summer. There is a fan. The rooms are a good size and the beds comfortable. Towls, shampoo etc is provided. It is a huge place. The staff are unfriendly. If you stay in this hostel it is a little hard to find so get some directions. I would stay there again except it is expensive. I stayed some where equally as nice in Barcelona for half the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostal Levante is situated in the Barcelona's central and oldest neighbourhood, el Gotico. Five minutes away from Las Ramblas, the city's main and most famous street and just fifteen minutes walking distance fron the beaches of the city (Barceloneta). It is well connected with the underground and the bus. It is easy visiting Barcelona and it's most emblematic buildings (Sagrada Familia, Parc Guell, La Pedrera, Casa Batllo, Gothic Cathedral), museums (Picasso, Macba, Mnac) and attractions (FC Barcelona - Camp Nou, Montjuic fountain, Tibidabo, Puerto Olimpico, Born) from the Hostal in a comfortable and easy way. Enjoy Barcelona, one of the Europe's most beautiful cities, staying in Hostal Levante. It is a familiar, pleasant and welcoming Hotel. The rooms have just been reformed, it has heating and private bathrooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hostal Levante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Levante Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal Levante Barcelona, Catalonia