We stayed here for a couple of nights. Excellent hotel and the staff were brilliant, lots of advice on getting around the city. Hotel was slightly noisy as on a busy road, but once we worked out how to close the secondary windows this significantly improved the situation. Only issue was location, there was limited choice for places to eat locally in the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cosy hotel located in Aragon street one of the main streets of Barcelona that will allow you to arrive shortly to any point of the city. Nearby Gaudi's master piece, the Sagrada Familia church, and two important shopping centres, Glories and La Maquinista. The hotel has 2 rooms (for meetings, conferences and seminars), a coffee bar and a car park for its clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalonia Albeniz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Albeniz Barcelona
- Catalonia Albeniz Hotel Barcelona