Would have been excellent, but unfortunately our room had NO view :(
That was the only con
Beautiful building fascinating architecture
LOCATION, can walk most places
Short walk from Aerobus
Easy to find
NOT LUXURIOUS, but who needs that!
Will definitely stay here when in Barcelona again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A pretty, vintage wooden elevator with a bench and a looking glass takes you in stately manner to the top floor of the beautiful and courtly eixample building where the Hostal Oliva has been located since it was founded, back in 1931.Renovations have been made carefully to enhance the facilities of our Hostal without losing its vintage atmosphere, that unique character that has made Hostal Oliva highly appreciated by our guests through the years.The Hostal Oliva is run by forthcoming, charming staff who take wonderful care of our guests with a personal feeling which you will find most attractive. Both our friendly ambience along with the overall atmosphere of intimacy and tranquility that you will find here, are willing to help making your visit to Barcelona a delightful and unforgettable experience.Its unsurpassable location on the most splendid of the Eixample avenues, the pricey Passeig de Gràcia, makes Hostal Oliva the best bet for those who are searching for a budget place to stay, but are also concerned about looks, safety, character and a central position. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hostal Oliva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Oliva Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal Oliva Barcelona, Catalonia