as a lone traveller, it was nice to have nice friendly staff to greet and help you, the room itself was a bit small, but reasonably adequate. the only problem was the smell from the sewers, and night time noise from other guests. outside noise, you have to get used to, as you are in a major tourist area. take some sleeping tablets with you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive charming hotel is situated in the city center, next to the Ramblas in Barcelona, and within walking distance of Mercat de la Boqueria. Its location guarantees a wide and varied range of shopping, restaurants, entertainment, culture ..., Whether weekends or holidays. The rooms have bathroom, heating, air conditioning, television, telephone, and safe. Good accommodation, where the structure of two centuries, a period in which the building was built remains. The opening to the public is 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hostal Ramos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Ramos Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal Ramos Barcelona, Catalonia