The hostel is 100 meters down a side street of the Ramblas, very near La Boqueria (market). The neighborhood is not the best Barcelona has to offer, but you don't have to get in too deep.. The rooms are cleaned daily, with fresh towels being delivered as well. The comfort level of the rooms is very low, just the basics (bed, shower, toilet and some closet space). Our rooms were a bit noisy with the windows open and a bit smelly as well. Nevertheless, we enjoyed our stay (mainly due to the location). If you just don't expect too much beforehand, I'm sure you'll do too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive charming hotel is situated in the city center, next to the Ramblas in Barcelona, and within walking distance of Mercat de la Boqueria. Its location guarantees a wide and varied range of shopping, restaurants, entertainment, culture ..., Whether weekends or holidays. The rooms have bathroom, heating, air conditioning, television, telephone, and safe. Good accommodation, where the structure of two centuries, a period in which the building was built remains. The opening to the public is 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hostal Ramos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Ramos Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal Ramos Barcelona, Catalonia