The hostal is quite simple, but staff is really friendly and rooms and bathrooms are quite clean. Most of the rooms have balcony and air conditioning works perfect. Recommended for budget travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hostal la Terrassa is located in portion of old town Barcelona where the first settlement of the Raval neighborhood was established. It was built around the Romanic church of Sant Pau del Camp after the fall of the Roman Empire.Less than 5 minutes walking distance, La Terrassa hostal is very near “La Rambla”. This popular promenade was finally completed at the end of the XVIII century and is where in we can find the colorful market known as “la Boqueria” or “Sant Josep” founded in 1836. In the 1800s the upper class of Barcelona gain interest in the Raval area and began to populate the neighborhood’s most important streets. La Terrassa is located in Junta de Comerç street once it first opened it became at the time not only the widest and grandest street, but also the “Champs-Élysées” of Barcelona. The most significant example of an important personality moving to the neighborhood was Count Güell, who commissioned Antoní Guadí to build him a palace in 1885.Nowadays Old Town is an up and coming neighborhood regaining the grandeur of its glory days. It’s the second neighborhood with most character in Barcelona after the Gothic Quarter forming Old Town. Located right in the heart of the city, la Terrassa offers a place to rest “where the action is”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hostal La Terrassa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal La Terrassa Hotel Barcelona
- La Terrassa Barcelona
- Hostal La Terrassa Barcelona, Catalonia