Open today: 12:00 PM - 6:00 AM

from $45.90
from $86.00
from $15.10
More Info
All reviews great club vip table free entry a lot of fun entrance fee cdlc passes spain
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Overpriced food and drink and massively pretentious. Waiter was a pleasant man and that was the only positive.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Silly Americans, we were still hyped and running on jet lag adrenaline so we should up for bottle service at 11:30 - WAY TOO EARLY, go around 1AM at a minimum. Even at that the music was terrible top 40 & latin stuff all night long. Was disappointed not to hear any progressive house at a club in Barcelona. One good thing is - maybe because it was a Thursday - even when you're done the bottle they let you hang out and chill in your section and don't ask you to leave the table. Lots of girls in the VIP area, but again, bad music, wouldn't return.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I think the manager is very proud to be rude and is temperamental. When we asked him a question about where can we be seated started shouting at us and snatching stuff from the table.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I studied here 7 years ago and I could not wait to take my sister back. Tonight was that night and I can't hold back this horrible review because it was THE WORST experience. Bad music, bar tender was rude, but the worst was the security. I understand it's Wednesday so I wasn't too surprised that the Dj was not probably their best but due to the security I will never give a dollar to this establishment again!!!! And I will be sure to tell everyone who visits to go elsewhere. My sister and I were getting a cab as a girl walked out of their club and started seizing. She hit her head on the floor and I honestly thought she was dead. I was yelling for help and the security guards just scrolled on their phones!!!! Unbelievable. They told me that the cops hang out on the corner and to get them myself. Why don't you do your job... she came out of your club! The cops were not the best either but the security made me disappointed in humanity. What jerks. They should be ashamed of themselves. Do not support this place... a place that employs such inhumane human beings. This girl was someone's daughter, sister, friend. I'm going to bed saddened and feel the need to write this review to ensure people avoid this establishment.

3  Thank Z913EBdaniellep
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a fantastic lunch and the ribs were delicious and great value. The location is perfect with the view of the beach and sea. I could have relaxed there all day as the staff were lovely

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best nights out we had in barcelona. Drinks are quite priced but they put so much alcohol so you can split it between two glasses. Drank loads of shots which are quite reasonably priced. Love this place would love to go back

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

I had the fortune of visiting Opium with some friends on a recent trip to Barcelona.

The club only really starts filling up at 1:00 am so make sure you don’t get there too early. We decided to book a VIP table and that proved to be a brilliant idea. The main dance floor at the club became very crowded through the night so it definitely helped having a table in the large VIP section.

Clubs in Spain definitely seem to target VIP customers so i would suggest saving up and going that route and you will receive the best service and comfort at the club.

The crowd at Opium is definitely cosmopolitan and you are bound to meet people from many different countries. I had read some reviews of some patrons experiencing racism at Opium, however, i can honestly say that everyone at the club was welcoming and the night turned out to be a resounding success.

3  Thank SolskjaerZA
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We went during the day because we old AF. And it was a nice spot. Good snackies, drank and a gorgeous view. Service on point. I went to da club 10 ish years ago and have faint memories of it being cool. Also the drunk crew from a hostel we met swears by it. So...go live it up, during the day, in the middle of the night, treat yo self!

1  Thank pamela n
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Got about a bottle reservation an the service was great!

A lot of fun, very good music an a very good crowd.

Worth to go back an check it out!

Every time we have a blast, Open until late

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

We visited Opium during the day for shisha and drinks, the service was very good, friendly and accommodating. It is a bit on the pricey side but that’s expected. However, upon leaving during the day the manager (or we assumed was) stated that if we came back any time during the nightclub hours with our receipt, we would receive free entry. When we came back at 1am, the bouncers told us the free entry was for dinner only (a bit stupid because dinner entry is always free) so we had to pay 20€ each. The club was also not as good as expected, with unknown songs and quite an empty atmosphere for the middle of summer. Definitely wouldn’t recommend as a club.