“bad bad dont take a risk and go there”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Opium Barcelona

Opium Barcelona
Ranked #35 of 776 Nightlife in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to one of the best clubs in Barcelona, Opium Barcelona restaurant and night club. Opium is located beachfront next to Hotel Arts, at the Barceloneta boardwalk. Here you have the chance to try our high-quality menu designed by chef Billy Baroja enjoying an amazing view next to the most famous beach in Barcelona. Afterwards you will discover our club, where best DJs from all over the world come and entertain our audience, best in town. Opium is the place to be in Barcelona, a glamourous designed and fashionable beach lounge club and restaurant where days are bright and nights are neverending.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“bad bad dont take a risk and go there”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

rud staff , dont serve cocklils ..oh my god the securty even more rud than the staff .i was somking at the open area and the barmen there he pushed me in front of everybody and scream to me in bad english that i cant smoke there while everynody was smoking ..seems to me so racist whatever i have middel east look ..i asked for the manager the secuerty refesed to let me go and talke to him because he was sitting with some girls in the vip area ..bad experiance nevery go there

Visited September 2012

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The best”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

I really recommend this club ,it was the best in Barcelona ,so big ,has different parts for partying and is high class

Visited September 2012
Aversa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Just normal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

basically crowded and funny but nothing special, the music is good the dancers not. don't expect great cocktail

“Very dissapointed - muy mal!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

Me & my friend went on a dinner and a drink at Opium on thursday night, mostly because of all great and positive reviews. At first the staff was very nice and friendly as we gave an impression that we are willing to spend a lot of money. I didn't get the meal I ordered and my friend's meal was too salty. For drink we had two mojitos. At the moment we finished our dinner the waiter brought us the bill without asking if we want a dessert or another drink. On the bill there was a higher price for the drinks as it was written on the menu and also we had to pay for the bread that we didn't even order. When paying with a credit card he asked us for a pen to sign a bill because he didn't have it. After that he was very rude when he started to clean up the table even though we haven't finished our drinks and were still smoking and in the middle of the conversation. Nobody from the staff bothered to ask us if we enjoyed our dinner or said goodbye while leaving the club. We also witnessed the argue btw two waiters, we think it was very unprofessional. We felt very uncomfortable and unwanted there. For sure the staff could be more polite as the club was practically empty that night. The Club needs more professional staff!

New York City, New York
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Great space, expensive drinks”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

Wow, those drinks were shockingly expensive. This is where the beautiful people go, so good people watching. The music was pretty normal house music when I went, and by 3am the floor was packed. There is a nice outdoor lounge with seating for a bit more of a relaxed atmosphere. I would suggest a pre-game on the beach before going in and paying those astonishing drink prices...G&T about twelve euros. And try to get in on the guest list...the admission is twenty euros! ouch!

Visited August 2012