They first gave us a room with no windows to the dark alley with frosted glass because the view was terrible it was better to block it. The matress was broken and general finish of the unit was extremely poor(markings on the wall, water marks on the ceiling). The temperature control unit was busted and there was no way i was going to spend a night in that hole. We asked the front desk to move us into a room with a window to the street. This room was much bigger and better layout. The quality of finish was still below par but at least we had a bit more light. The promotional pictures i saw
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable and modern, the ILUNION Almirante enjoys a privileged location that will make us dream of the past. Located in the heart of the Gothic Quarter, just 200 meters from the Cathedral and the Palau de la Musica and a few minutes from the Borne area, famous for its variety of restaurants and its bohemian and elitist atmosphere.Guests can stroll down the famous Ramblas, located less than 10 minutes walk and the metro station Jaume I is only 300 meters away.All rooms are decorated with contemporary furnishings and amenities that will make guests feel at home: free Wi-Fi, free bottled water, flat-screen TV, satellite TV, free safety deposit box and air conditioning .The hotel offers as well a fitness center and several PC’s located in the main lobby offering free Wi-Fi access. Room service available during limited hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your ILUNION Almirante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Confortel Almirante Hotel Barcelona
- ILUNION Almirante Barcelona, Catalonia