“Great value for money good food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Restaurante Japones Wok Arc de Triomf

Restaurante Japones Wok Arc de Triomf
Ranked #5,242 of 9,333 Restaurants in Barcelona
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: El Born / La Ribera
“Great value for money good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

All you can eat restaurant. 9.25 ?
Meat fish sea food sushi
The food is good
The stuf is not so kind
Best value for money
I would go back there

• Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“As you might guess, wok=Chinese, not Japanese!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

This is one of the typical non-real Japanese restaurant in Barcelona. It should change its name to Asian restaurant. The quality of sushi is awful. You get what you pay!! I absolutely disagree with its classification as a Japanese.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ansancre
Gosport, United Kingdom
“Good value food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

They insist that you order at least one drink before they let you near the buffet but there is a good range of cold, hot and cook to order food. We felt that they used too much salt in a lot of it but that may just be our particular taste.

Visited September 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great food - terribly rude staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2011

This is a buffet restaurant that had excellent grilled fish and seafood as well as some other dishes. The problem was that we asked for tap water, and the waitress refused to bring us tap water and insisted that we had to buy bottled water for 2 Euros in addition to the price that we were already paying for the buffet. Following Rick Steves´ tip on dining in Barcelona and avoiding extra charges for water, I insisted that I would not buy bottled water and wanted a glass of tap water. The waitress refused to bring me a glass of water. I said that I did not want any beverage if she would not bring me a glass of water. The waitress insisted that I had to buy a beverage of some sort. I refused. I went into the rest room and filled my empty water bottle with tap water and brought it back to the table and poured it in my empty glass. When the waitress saw that I had done that, she called the supervisor over to the table and they both scolded me and insisted that we had to purchase beverages of some sort. I refused to purchase a beverage. The waitress and her supervisor then scolded us some more but finally walked away and then gave us the evil eye the entire time we were in the restaurant. There was no sign posted that a beverage purchase was mandatory. I have never been treated so rudely in a restaurant. That being said, the food was good, and if you wish to purchase a pricey beverage in addition to the price of the buffet, it is a good lunch choice in Barcelona.

• Visited October 2011