“Much better than my other massage”
Review of Aire de Barcelona

Aire de Barcelona
Ranked #2 of 146 Spas & Wellness in Barcelona
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Atlanta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Much better than my other massage”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

After an awful experience in another massage place, this was just what I needed to feel better. the baths, the massage, tea etc. I would recommend it to everyone.

• Polish first
New York City, New York
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Get the Couples Deal! 91€ total!”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

My husband took me here as a treat to ease my shoulder tension. Usually I prefer hour long massages, BUT when coupled with the use of the different pools, a 30 minute massage completely does the trick. We looked on their website and they have a deal for 2 people for 91€, that includes entrance for both to the pools and a couples 30minute massage. It was perfect!

Bring your bathing suit. You'll wear it in the pools. People with long hair, make sure to bring something to hold your hair up.

They have different time groups. So, when you make your reservation you can do it at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, etc. We did the 10am one and I'm so glad we did, because we were the first group of the day. So, the locker rooms aren't soggy yet and there's not a ton of people trying to get dressed while we were getting undressed.
We unknowingly booked our visit on St. Jordi's day. Which is like the Barcelona Valentine's day, so I think that's why it was so busy.

This place is definitely worth a visit, especially if you're needing a relaxing day after lots of sightseeing.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“A nice break from walking”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

My husband and I booked a session here to break up our 4 day anniversary trip to Barcelona last September. We were not disappointed. Atmosphere was lovely, staff were attentive, pools were clean and tidy and massage was wonderful.

Visited September 2012
USA
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Arabian baths”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

The Aire de Barcelona baths were great. What a beautiful setting and the length of time (about 2 hrs) for a visit is pretty perfect. When you first arrive, it's a bit chaotic to get changed and led down in to the baths but once you're there, they run you through the warm pools, hot pools, ice pools, salt pools and steam sauna and you're left to roam free. The sounds are wonderful - just enough music / water / ambient noise to lull you to peace and not too loud to be distracting.

We added a 30 minute massage on to the bath package but I would say that's not worth it. The massages were pretty lame and given by people who obviously didn't have a lot of experience (or understand the concept of pressure on skin during a massage). So I'd say either pick another treatment or just do the baths.

Also, a tip: if you book for a friend and yourself at the same time, as for the "special for 2" discount package when you email. They only have certain times it's available but the booker gets free entrance into the bath and you only pay for the treatment you're booking.

2 Thank LdRP
UK
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“A great afternoon”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Great value for money and suprisingly not busy considering that we came on Easter Monday mid afternoon. We had a massage for two and then spent a relaxing few hours dipping between pools and in the hammam. I would def go here again, perhaps on a rainy day or evening next time. I was impressed and for the price you pay, it was good value too.