“Great steak ”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Vic Braseria

Vic Braseria
Reserve with
Vic Braseria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #144 of 9,411 Restaurants in Barcelona
Good for: Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Eixample
“Great steak ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Went to Vic Braseria last night , the food was lovely and the wine the very attentive waiter chose for us , as my wife likes a lighter fruiy wine was exactly as requested. I would give our waiter 10 stars for his excellent service , the best waiter we have ever had anywhere !!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Bollington, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and good value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

Ate twice here with my wife. Very good ambiance, lovely food and excellent service. Chose from a la carte first time - excellent steaks and beautiful red wine. Chose from prepared menu second time - under 20 euros for 3 courses plus extras. Extras included gazpacho to start, some catalan meats and cheese and a digestif to finish. Couldn't fault it. Not open on Sunday evening.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank WillS753
england
“Should be better”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

I picked this restaraunt after reading reviews on trip advisor. Eating out in Barcelona should be a pleasurable experience, one to be cherished and remembered. Unfortunatly my visit here will be remembered for all the wrong reasons. I hope that the owner may read this because it is written to be helpful. First the restaraunt is completely soulless lacking in any atmosphere. To emphasise this several potential customers looked into the restaraunt and some even entered before beating a hasty retreat. The menu is not easy to understand, it needs to be more customer friendly. The staff although polite are not engaging and to my mind appeared nervous. My wife and I eventually chose steaks. Neither of us were asked how we would like them cooked!! In the end my was very rare and my wife's was medium, so ok on both counts but lucky. I ordered a bottle of Rioja off the wine list to be told they didn't have it but I could have something similar for one extra euro. In the event it turned out to be 2extra euros. When the bottle was brought it was very cold and had obviously been kept in the fridge. It was not room temperature. We were also sat next to some pipes which rumbled all through the evening. The whole thing was a bit of a disaster when I was really looking forward to an enjoyable night out.
I have no axe to grind and other customers report they are happy. Nevertheless the owner should take on board my comments if they want to succeeded. Would I go here again - no.

1 Thank shelemar
Vic B, Propietario at Vic Braseria, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
First of all, we lament that your evening in our establishment has not been satisfactory.

We take note of your review, knowing that we must realize that we still have to improve and elevate the quality even more. Although daily customers leave with a smile and make us happy when coming back again and again.

Thanking to write your precious reviews. We challenge them to visit at another time and that his opinion is radically different.

Vic Braseria
Oslo
“Great food, lovely atmosphere and perfect staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

We arrived early in the evening after reading about this place on tripadvisor. We were hungry for some good beef! The restaurant was delicately furnished and the waitress was cute, quick and attentive. We ordered the filet mignon with caramellised apple and mashed potatoes. It was delicious. The beer was perfectly drafted and I got to taste two different types of red wine before choosing. For dessert we ordered the brownie and the crepes. Both of the desserts tasted very good! All in all we had a lovely evening because of the food, the ambience and the supercute and attentive waitress!

Dublin, Ireland
“Amazing Steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

Engaging friendly staff and a lovely atmosphere had us visit this restaurant twice in a 7 day trip. Steak was to die for and great wine list. A little off the beaten track but well worth it!

1 Thank Barbara S