Chose the el jardi for a last minute trip as we wanted to stay in the Bari Gotic area and this hotel had a room available at a good rate for central Barcelona. Great location 10 mins walk from the Placa Catalunya airport bus drop off, 2 mins off the Ramblas and right in the middle of a lovely maze of pedestrian streets with endless shops, bars, patisseries and restaurants. Basic hotel room, no window for us as all the outside rooms were already booked, clean bathroom with toiletries and fresh towels every day. Good value would not hesitate to return though I would like a balcony next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a privileged location, "el Jardí" is at the artistic and commercial heart of the city center. The Plaça del Pi, near Las Ramblas is a meeting point for visiting the main sights. On foot, you can visit the Cathedral, the Plaça Catalunya and the Palau de la Generalitat, the Passeig de Gracia, el Born district, the beach, the maremagnum or the port.In a 300 years old building, "el Jardí" offers 40 rooms equipped with bathroom, air conditioning / heating, safety box, satellite TV and telephone. The lobby is wi-fi ready and there is a personal computer available for our customers. "el Jardí" also offers the option of a Continental breakfast.With a friendly atmosphere and a multilingual team, our reception strives every day to provide a personalized attention to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your el Jardi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Jardi - Hostal Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Jardi Barcelona
- Jardi Hotel Barcelona
- El Jardi Barcelona, Catalonia