Hostal Jardi doesn't try promote itself as something it is not. It is not luxury accommodations but it is very clean, centrally located and the staff is friendly and welcoming. You do have to climb a flight of stairs to get to the reception area, which my husband and I did not think was a big deal but then there is a small elevator to take you to the upper floors. Breakfast is served at an additional cost, if it is desired. I should mention that the hostal is on a small plaza that can be a little noisy but having said that, the windows that lead to our little balcony (which was lovely) were double paned and kept out most of the noise. We were in a room facing the square on the same floor as the reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a privileged location, "el Jardí" is at the artistic and commercial heart of the city center. The Plaça del Pi, near Las Ramblas is a meeting point for visiting the main sights. On foot, you can visit the Cathedral, the Plaça Catalunya and the Palau de la Generalitat, the Passeig de Gracia, el Born district, the beach, the maremagnum or the port.In a 300 years old building, "el Jardí" offers 40 rooms equipped with bathroom, air conditioning / heating, safety box, satellite TV and telephone. The lobby is wi-fi ready and there is a personal computer available for our customers. "el Jardí" also offers the option of a Continental breakfast.With a friendly atmosphere and a multilingual team, our reception strives every day to provide a personalized attention to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your el Jardi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Jardi - Hostal Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Jardi Barcelona
- Jardi Hotel Barcelona
- El Jardi Barcelona, Catalonia