The hotel is in a great location, with lots of bars, restaurants and shops outside the door. We paid â¬90 a night for a double room with small balcony/window at end of August. Staff were very helpful and the place was spotless all the time. No fridge in the room and a florescent light but there was a couch, good air con and a strong shower. Would definitely recommended it as a base to explore Barcelona!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a privileged location, "el Jardí" is at the artistic and commercial heart of the city center. The Plaça del Pi, near Las Ramblas is a meeting point for visiting the main sights. On foot, you can visit the Cathedral, the Plaça Catalunya and the Palau de la Generalitat, the Passeig de Gracia, el Born district, the beach, the maremagnum or the port.In a 300 years old building, "el Jardí" offers 40 rooms equipped with bathroom, air conditioning / heating, safety box, satellite TV and telephone. The lobby is wi-fi ready and there is a personal computer available for our customers. "el Jardí" also offers the option of a Continental breakfast.With a friendly atmosphere and a multilingual team, our reception strives every day to provide a personalized attention to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your el Jardi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Jardi - Hostal Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Jardi Barcelona
- Jardi Hotel Barcelona
- El Jardi Barcelona, Catalonia