I had stayed one night in another hotel - booked by the airport tourism office - but was underwhelmed.. found this by walking and exploring and did a 'deal' in reception. I was on my own and had a single room on the top floor... If you want great views - be sure to ask for a room facing downhill or uphill - not on the north side !
The staff - all of them - were friendly and helpful - even though I could not speak Catalan / Spanish, I felt welcomed - a valued client - this does not happen often in a chain hotel.
GREAT roof top - small swimming pool - with STUNNING views
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Catalonia Rubens enjoys a situation privileged with an excellent connection to the city centre by public transport. It's located near some of Barcelona's most prestigious medicals centres such as Vall d'Hebron and Delfos. Moreover, Clinica Quiron is located 900 metres from the hotel: five minutes by taxi and if you take the metro, green line from Vallcarca to Penitents, just one metro stop. You can also take a walk around the renowned Parc Guell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Catalonia Park Guell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Park Guell Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Rubens
- Catalonia Rubens Barcelona
- Catalonia Park Guell Barcelona