Three night post cruise stay at Acta Antibes. Had 2 rooms for spouse and teenage kids. Rooms very clean with hardwood floors and offered free internet. Hotel is in residential area and 10 min walking distance to Sagrada Familia and Bus Turistic. Area very safe and there were some small grocery stores next to hotel for water and snacks. Location gave us an insight to where locals sleep, eat and shop. If you want luxury this is not the place for you. However if you want a great budget hotel in a great location, then this is it.
Edward who works at reception was excellent. He is very organized and personable. Even though we arrived early ( 10 am) he checked us in , gave us maps, directions and alot of info especially about the pickpockets in La Ramblas. On our departure he ordered us a taxi to the airport and we had no problems being ripped off. Edward has a great future in the hotel industry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Acta Antibes Hotel is a 2 star hotel in Barcelona located very close to the Sagrada Familia and well-connected with public transport.It has 71 comfortable and spacious rooms that have a full equipped bathroom, TV with international channels, air conditioning, heating and free WIFI.The Hotel, of welcoming design, has private parking in the same building, and in addition a meeting and conference room with capacity of 12 people. It also offers a buffet breakfast at the best price-quality for customers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Mirai, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Acta Antibes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acta Antibes Hotel Barcelona
- Acta Antibes Barcelona, Catalonia