Open today: 10:00 AM - 2:30 PM, 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Review Highlights
Local Olive Oil ++

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Karen B
Great place to buy gifts for family/friends

Reviewed September 30, 2018
mikerfun
Charlotte, North Carolina

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Barcelona
from $67.50
from $63.10
from $28.10
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Found some great local olive oil here and had it was great being served by Carles. There are lots of flavoured oils and vinegars as well as alcohol. Bought some argan oil and went back to buy two more bottles after I tasted it. Locals came in while we were there and Carles took care of their needs as well as mine in a friendly way.

Reviewed September 30, 2018

We were specifically looking to buy olive oil to bring back as gifts for family and came across this perfect shop in the Vila de Gracia area of Barcelona. The owner, Carlus, was working when we arrived and we immediately struck up a fun and informative conversation with him about the different olive oils and vinegar in the shop. We were able to customize gifts including choosing not just the different oils and vinegar but also the bottle size and shapes and packaging. He put multiple gifts together for us, wrapped them beautifully and then personally delivered them to our hotel. Carlus was extremely nice and gracious working with us and we were amazed by such a high level of customer service. And not only was the service great, but we feel like the prices of what we bought were very reasonable.

Reviewed May 11, 2018

Wow, what a shop. Flagons and jars of olive oil, vinegar and spirits, and Carles was the funniest, most enthusiastic and jovial guy ever, and happily suggested what to taste. Sizes were perfect for traveling (including as carry on baggage) and prices very reasonable. We'd have bought more than we did if we weren't travelling onwards!

Reviewed January 7, 2018

Great place for oil olives lovers: the owner guides you through different kinds and tastes of oil olives. You can taste them and then decide which to buy and in what amount. My favourite so far are Oli de Comi Negre (black cumin seed oil) and Oli di Oliva al Jalapeno, but I would surely return to try more. The owner packs the oil carefully, so we were sure that the bottles are safe during the transportation in a plane. You can also buy other local product there (e.g. local vermuth). An extraordinary place on Barcelona map. Don't buy olive in supermarkets: go to Vom Fass if you are looking for the great selection of genuine, high quality oil olive.

Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful experience, amazing service and superb products and prices this is simply PERFECT you won’t regret visiting here plus, you can buy amazing gifts to bring home with you, I loved the elder flower liquor, tiramisu, the olive oil is very tasty plus a lot to choose from, and you should try the pumpkin seeds olive oil

1  Thank Jo M
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Very Nice shop with a great selection of vinegars, oils and special alcohols ( the Maracuja-Habanero licor is absolutely awesome)

Reviewed August 12, 2017

Number one thing on my list to bring back from Spain was olive oil. I use primarily Spanish olive oil in all my cooking and salads back in Los Angeles, and I wanted to have the authentic stuff. So I was happy to stumble upon this location as my husband and I were wandering with no purpose other than exploring the city.

Immediately, I was happy to be speaking with Carles, who made us feel right at home. I said a few greetings to him in what I thought was my horribly broken Spanish, to which he encouraged me to not be so self conscious, that I did a pretty good job and should just go for it!

He told us to look around and make a mental note of all the oils, vinegars, liquors, and other alcohols we wanted to try and he would help us out.

In the end, Carles did so much more than just help us sample some of the delicious items in the shop - he taught us a lot about Catalonia's history, told us stories of his family and the shop, and took my email to send us recommendations (which we took up, and they were all superb!) He took his time, cared that we were having a great experience, and we definitely did. I wish all shops everywhere took this much care with their clientele. In the end we walked away with as much oil and vinegar as I thought we could safely travel with, but I wish we could buy so much more!

I hope to return to Barcelona some day in the near future, and when I do, Vom FASS will be my first stop.

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Don't need a lot of words . It was a pleasure meeting you guys !! 最高な店員さん、最高なオリーブオイル、満点です!!気づいたら1時間程滞在していました。

Reviewed August 7, 2017

Vom FASS Barcelona is a must do shopping trip if you enjoy olive oils, vinegars and liquors. You are allow to taste all of the oils before purchasing and they pack it perfectly for traveling with it home. The shop owners are the nicest gentlemen, please go.

Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

Loved this shop and the superb customer service. You can taste the products before you buy. The person who served us today went out of his way to give us some useful local tips for our stay in Barcelona. The restaurant he recommended we go to tonight was wonderful (La Mar Salada). Thank you so much.