Runner Bean Tours: Kids & Family Walking Tour
Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Runner Bean Tours: Kids & Family Walking Tour tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Barcelona
from $34.54
from $28.78
from $28.78
from $40.29
More Info
All reviews anne marie runner beans gothic quarter candy shop story telling whole family attention span kids and adults catalan history great stories perfect guide highlight of our trip points of interest great walk barcelona trip great introduction sagrada familia
Reviewed August 11, 2015 via mobile

We had a great time learning about Barcelona and seeing places we never would have found on our own -- like the Giants Museum and workshop. Our 6 year old had a wonderful time exploring, playing games, and learning about the pooing shepherd. Thank you to Anne Marie!

Date of experience: August 2015
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours: Kids & Family Walking Tour, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2015

Thanks for the lovely review. The pleasure was all mine. I am delighted that you found time to write such kind feedback.

Say hi to the little one from me.

Reviewed August 3, 2015

Anne-Marie captivated our three girls from the moment we met, enticing them through the Barri Gotic streets of Barcelona. Gory stories, interactive activities and the story of the Catalan pooing shepherd made this one of the most memorable events of our holiday - even better than the trip to the Water Park according to my 7 year old!

Anne-Marie was fabulous, knowing exactly how to pitch to children, with games of 'Simon Says' and 'Don't step on the cracks' interwoven with all the history and intrigue of Barcelona. As parents too, we learnt so much that made us connect to the city too. Brilliant.

Date of experience: July 2015

Thanks so much for sharing. I can't believe I came out tops against a water park ;-). I always try to fill in walking time with games when I have younger groups as children have endless energy to channel in this direction! Thank your children for all the positive feedback.

I hope you all had a great holiday here.

Reviewed August 3, 2015

As a family travelling with two young children (ages 4 and 1) it is really hard to do any sort of walking tour when visiting a city. This tour allowed our whole family to enjoy the sights in Gothic Quarter and learn about some of the history of Barcelona. My four year old was completely engaged during the entire 3 hour tour and she did not once complain about having to walk. I credit our wonderful guide, Anne Marie, who did a great job engaging the kids in the stories of Barcelona's history, and I felt like I learned a good amount about the city myself. I wish there were more tours like this in other cities!

Hi Audrey,

Thanks a million for the great feedback. Your daughter did a great job walking the whole 3 hours! I am so glad that you enjoyed the Gothic Quarter as a family (that is the whole reason I designed this specialised tour).

Until the next time around,

Reviewed August 2, 2015 via mobile

We enjoyed our tour with Anne Marie very much. It is a very well designed tour for children enabling children to learn the history and the culture of Barcelona in a fun way. Anne Marie was very good in making every moment of the tour exciting for children and raise their excitement by telling a background story of what they are about to see. Even a walk from one place to another place, she incorporates games to make it fun. Our 8 year old was sad when the tour ended!

Date of experience: August 2015

I am so glad your 8 year old enjoyed the tour so much. It is always lovely to hear such lovely feedback. I hope you had a great time here.

All the best

Reviewed July 27, 2015

Ann-Marie led eight of us (4 adults and 4 kids, ages 9 through 14) on a private kids and family walking tour through the Barri Gotic. We had a very good time, and learned lots of interesting information about the city, the history and the culture. Ann-Marie was great with the kids, and consistently kept them engaged as we walked. Additionally, she pulled out pictures and props to help illustrate the stories and information that she shared with us. We really appreciate the energy she brought on the tour. Our kids are naturally reserved, but she worked hard to draw them out of the shells. Overall, it was a great introduction to Barcelona.

Date of experience: July 2015
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours: Kids & Family Walking Tour, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2015

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the lovely feedback. I am glad all of you had a great time on the tour.

Say his to the kids from me :-)