Runner Bean Tours: Kids & Family Walking Tour
More Information

Ways to Experience Runner Bean Tours: Kids & Family Walking Tour
from $22.94
More Info
All reviews anne marie gothic quarter young ones fun filled highlight of our trip behind the scenes meeting point great guide his life stories tati activity puzzles gems jarrod miguel spain
Selected filters
Reviewed October 18, 2014

We recently took this tour with our three Granddaughters aged 8, 10 and 11 and can highly recommend it. Ann-Marie showed us sites, gave us history of Barcelona in a fun and interesting way. We all enjoyed it. The kids are still talking about it. We would have missed so many interesting sites if we had not taken this tour. I enjoyed seeing the giants and learning of the different celebrations that they have in Barcelona.

Date of experience: October 2014
1  Thank louashtoowoomba
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours: Kids & Family Walking Tour, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2014

Thank you so much! I enjoyed the girls and the grandparents. You were all fabulous.

Say hi to the girls from me :-)

Ann-Marie

PS: I hope the trip will give memories to last for a lifetime ;-)

Reviewed September 13, 2014

We recently travelled to Barcelona with our 3 children, ages 8, 6 and almost 4. Ann-Marie from Runner Bean Tours in Barcelona made our first day in the city PERFECT. We wanted a private tour that would be interesting for the kids, adults and grandparents. The Gothic Family Walking Tour by RunnerBean was the perfect solution.

We visited areas of the Gothic Area in the eyes of the children. Learning about the Kings and Queens via role playing with crowns (which my Daighter adored), Saint George and his slaying the Dragon (which my two boys loved) to visiting the Giants Museum, Candy making and much much more. All with breaks and activities for the children to participate and learn.

Very educational and Fun. Ann-Marie had it all covered.

I highly recommend this. It is actually a perfect way to start your tour as Day 1 in Barcelona especially if you are travelling with Children.

Date of experience: September 2014
1  Thank Peta A
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours: Kids & Family Walking Tour, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2014

Hi Peta,

Thank you so much. It was a fun day and nice that the grandparents got involved with the acting and games as well as the children.

I hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay :-)

Reviewed August 31, 2014

RunnerBean Tours and specially Ann-Marie did a terrific job showing our group Barcelona's old town (Barri Gòtic). Her tour perfectly matches kids and adults interest merging visits to the main architectural spots and funny events for the kids. Everything within the context of the local historical review. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: August 2014
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours: Kids & Family Walking Tour, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2014

Hi Fredi,

Thank you so much for taking your time to write this review. It was a pleasure to take your group on a private tour throughout the Gothic Quarter. All the families were lovely.

Hope to see you around Poble Nou sometime :-)

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Ann-Marie was so knowledgable and fantastic with kids! I highly recommend this tour for families. We had teenagers in our group as well, and she was able to keep all of us (including the adults!) interested and engaged throughout the tour. We visited wonderful shops that we wouldn't have discovered otherwise, and learned quite a bit about this beautiful city. My nine year old son turned to me in the middle of the tour and whispered, "This is so much fun!!". It's a must-do if you are visiting Barcelona with children!!

Date of experience: August 2014
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours: Kids & Family Walking Tour, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2014

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you so much. I really enjoyed the private tour with both families. The teenage girls were up for he laugh as well. Don't forget to say hi to your son from me and the great complement he gave me :-)

I hope you enjoyed the rest of your holidays,

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Ann-Marie was the perfect guide for our family. She kept my daughters, ages 11 and 14, engaged throughout the afternoon. My husband and I and my mother-in-law learned a lot too. Would definitely recommend this tour and ann-mArie to any family visiting Barcelona

Date of experience: July 2014

Hi guys,

We had fun that day. Your daughters were lovely and I really enjoyed myself. Say hi to your mother in law from me with the promise I will never call her granny again ;-)

All the best to you all :-)