Runner Bean Tours: Kids & Family Walking Tour
Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Runner Bean Tours: Kids & Family Walking Tour tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews anne marie runner beans gothic quarter candy store story telling whole family children interested kids and adults attention span catalan history great stories perfect guide highlight of our trip super fun points of interest roman ruins barcelona trip
Reviewed April 19, 2014

My husband and I were visiting Barcelona with our three daughters (9, 11, and 13). We wanted to plan a tour that would be fun for the whole family. This tour definitely was! We all had a great time. Ann-Marie is wonderful with the kids. She is very knowledgeable, informative, and a great story teller! The kids were entertained the whole 3 hours (even my teenager). I would highly suggest this tour to anyone with kids. The majority of the tour is done in the Gothic quarter of Barcelona. Along the way she showed us several fun shops we would never have known about without her. If we are ever back in Barcelona we will plan another tour with Runner Bean Tours. First class all the way! Great fun!!!

Date of experience: April 2014
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours: Kids & Family Walking Tour, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Hey, I remember you guys, especially our Wilfred "the Hairy" dad! ;-). We did have fun that day and I am so glad that you enjoyed the tour as much as I did. See you around next time and thanks for sharing.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

The family was on vacation in Barcelona with our two girls (8 and 4yo). The girls really enjoyed the time we spent with Ann-Marie and so did the adults. The majority of the tour is spent in the Gothic quarter of the city and was really interesting. If you have young kids they will certainly appreciate this tour over any Gaudi tour.

Date of experience: April 2014

Thank you so much for this. It was a pleasure to take all your family around. Say hi to granny from me and a special hello to both your daughters :-)

All the best,

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Please know that I wasn't even a member of Trip Advisor but I enjoyed this Family Walking Tour so much that I had to write a review.

I was visiting Barcelona with three of my four children for a long weekend because my husband was working there. We had a day free while he was still in meetings so I thought it might be a good idea to book a tour to keep the kids occupied (aged 14, 9, 5). Little did I realise how interesting it would be!

I highly recommend using Runner Bean Tours if you are in barcelona, as a guide, Anne-Marie was knowledgable, informative, insightful and very interesting. She kept the children entertained with plenty of different activities and variation in her tour. My kids especially enjoyed her story telling. The youngest child unfortunately wasn't keen on visiting the giants museum as she became very frightened, but the other two were fascinated!

I would definitely contact Runner Bean again if I was in barcelona and try another of their tours.

Thanks for becoming a Trip Advisor member just to write this review! I am so glad that the family enjoyed my tour. It was the first time I have had a kid frightened by the giants museum but it was great she got the courage to come back in ;-)

Glad you all enjoyed your holidays here

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Hello,
We have done Kids & Family Walking Tour last Saturday. Our guide Ann-Marie was fabulous!
We totally recommend this tour to all families: learning & playing & walking!
My nephew totally enjoyed the tour - thank you again Ann-Marie:)
Best
Selin & Bora

Hey Selin,

Thanks for the review. I remember how shy Borin was at the beginning of the tour because of his English! It was great that he relaxed into the tour towards the end. I am so glad you both had fun

Until next time :-)

Reviewed April 1, 2014

We just got back from Barcelona and two wonderful tours with Ann-Marie. She was engaging, enthusiastic and most importantly, completely knowledgeable about everything we saw and every questions we asked. A perfect fit for our active family of 7 with different interests! We know we will tour with Runner Bean when we're back in Barcelona!

Date of experience: March 2014
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours: Kids & Family Walking Tour, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Hi Bob,

You were a lovely family and I really had a great time both days. Thanks a million for the review and say hi to the kids from me.

Hope you enjoyed Madrid too :-)