We stayed at the hotel for 5 days on September and theone word that could describe the stay was "excellent".
The hotel is situated a little bit away from the city center, but it is 2-3' away from a metro station, which gets you to the center in 10-15', so its location is quite good. Unfortunately there are not many places to visit for eating/drinking but it didn't bother me.
The hotel itself was great. Although when you first reach it, it seems like a very old building, the rooms are a great surprise, since they have been renovated and they are very new and very very clean. The rooms are equipped with large LCD TVs, CD players, microwave/stove and a fridge. The beds were also very comfortable and there was no noise from the street. The sound isolation between the rooms is something that needs improvement, because we could hear the TV from the next room, but it didn't bother us. The room price for that period was very decent and for me it seems like it is an excellent value for money hotel.
The staff was very helpful everytime we needed something and especially the last day, when i needed some help with the special receipt i needed for my company. Furthermore, one day that was raining outside, they supplied us with some nice umbrellas (no charge of course).
The breakfast was one of the cheapest in Barcelona (8 euros) and its variety was decent.
Overall experience was great, and whenever i go back to Barcelona, i'll definitely stay at the hotel!
Thanks for a nice stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aparthotel Silver is one of the most recommended hotels in Barcelona. We offer our customers a lovely stay thanks to our constant improvement and prices that are always very attractive.A family-like atmosphere and a central location together with great transport connections are our trademarks. Our customers are loyal, regular and very diverse: tourists from all over, businessmen and women, trade fair and conference visitors, cruise passengers, patients on medical treatments, families, etc. All staff at the Aparthotel Silver works with a single objective: for you to feel at home with us. We love to serve them all and we do our best to offer what best suits their needs: double bed, twin beds, terrace, adapted rooms, cribs, free wifi, connected rooms, international TV channels, car park, breakfast buffet in the garden etc. Besides, we are always happy to offer our tips and recommendations. We are here to help you! The best of Aparthotel Silver are our customers and their grateful smile is our best reward. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Aparthotel Silver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Silver Barcelona, Catalonia
- Aparthotel Silver Hotel Barcelona