“Think "Commercial Road, E. London" add "Po Boy Cafe" and you get the idea.”
Review of Rajah

Rajah
Ranked #6,667 of 10,112 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: El Raval
Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

Don't look too closely at the decor - it's basic. The food however, was very good indeed and very reasonably priced. I went for a veg samosa and an onion bhaji. For main, I had chicken dopiaza with a garlic naan. All very fresh, all very tasty. I'd certainly come again but because of the decor, I'd be careful about who else I might bring.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

They have food for all tastes....It's simply delicious whatever you choose....and it is very cheap ....We spent there about 50 euros for five meals and drinks ....I reccomend it :X

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Yes, after travelling for 16 days in Paris and Spain we spotted this restaurant waiter at the Ramblas next to our Hotel Husa Oriente. Our first reaction was no, who wants to eat Indian food, we always have it back home.
But we succumbed to the temptation and did not regret. Saagwala chicken and veg biryani with beer. Finger licking food at affordable rates. You may have to wait for some time till it is prepared.

Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Centrally located halal Pakistani restaurant just off the la ramblas on Nou de la ramblas. It resembles a greasy spoon cafe selling kebabs and Indian food. I went for the meal deal with a starter (pakora/samosa) and a chicken biryani with a drink (9 euros) - this was a good deal based on the menu. However the taste was average at best. Judging by how busy the takeaway orders for the kebabs were i'm sure that would have been a safer and more tastier option. The restaurant has basic decor but the eat in service was good and fast. The waiters spoke English well. Overall this is an average halal restaurant that is conveniently located.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

It is not a very fancy restaurant, but if you just want to eat something really fresh and halal of course then I highly recommend this!the manager there was quite friendly to us and so was the staff there! I am  surely going to go back to this place if I ever went to Barcelona again

P.S. Do have a cup of tea here!its typically a Lahori chai!

1  Thank Anab S