Stayed here for 3 nights when I travelled to Barcelona. It is situated in St.Pau in the mid-north-east of the city. I found it's location suitable for my needs. A brief walk up the hill brings you to the hospital and it's Metro station, which can take you to Las Ramblas or the marina in less than 10 minutes. There is also a link to the Nou Camp. Walk along the street there is a nice little mini mart and the old hospital is also situated on this street. It is also not far from the Sagrada Familia, it's about a 10-15 minute walk and you can go the whole length of the Avenue di Gaudi from this street. The hotel itself is a bit like a Travel Lodge, it's great for visiting the city on the cheap. The rooms are nice and cosy and the staff are very friendly. The food is your basic hotel spread and decently priced. Breakfast is your typical continental buffet-type food, I enjoyed it, and obviously you can go back for as much as you want!
I would come back here if I came back to Barcelona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in downtown, very near the Sagrada Familia; close to the architectonic complex of the Sant Pau Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Amrey Sant Pau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amrey Sant Pau Barcelona, Catalonia
- Amrey Sant Pau Hotel Barcelona