2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com
$79
Free cancellation until 11/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Exe Hotels
$81
Destinia.com
$74
Free cancellation until 10/28/21
Booking.com$79
Expedia.com$79
travelup.com$100
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2017

Hotel is in the very busy street so if you are light sleeper this is not a hotel for you. In my case I got the smallest possible single room I have even been in. I could hardly close the door without punching a bed. Wurst thing was that is was next to the elevators so I could hear each ride. Being in one of the busiest streets I guess checking in is all night long so there was not much sleep. Room was clean. Nice thing is welcome free kava. You get a voucher on your check-in and you can get it at the reception desk any time you want. Staff was nice and helpful. Very responsive to my email before arrival. I would not give this hotel 4 stars for sure. Very good 3 yes.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

We recently stayed here in our first ever visit to Spain and we were really treated.

The hotel is really central in the Gothic Quarter and although the road outside is busy the hotel is quiet and staff incredibly welcoming and accommodating.

We booked the romantic stay and when we checked in the staff asked what time/night we wanted the bottle of Cava so it would be nice and cold when we wanted to drink it.

Staff provided advice and ideas for places to eat and visit and were incredibly helpful throughout.

The room did need some light maintenance mainly on the shower which was cracked but the shower still worked, although it ran really hot in the evening due to the sun heating the water so need to be careful when showering.

The sun terrace was a real added bonus to the room and lovely to sit out on in the evening. It also offered welcome air to cool the room as the fan is not very good and for a 4 star hotel air conditioning should really be installed.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 20, 2017

Great location but the hotel is tired, rooms are small and hotel has no bar. We have just returned from three nights room only and the hotel was a bit of a let down. The reception area is clean and bright and the staff very helpful. The bedrooms are very small, although they are very clean, bathrooms are great. Air Conditioning didn't work. We had a room on the front of the hotel and this was a little noisy. Overall we were a very disappointed considering the price we paid - we would have expected more!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Chris M
Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

I'm currently staying at this hotel with my wife. We have been to Barcelona 6 times. This is worst hotel by a long shot and some of the previous hotels were only 3 star. Our room is tiny, with no window, with a broken plastic thing hanging over the bed. the corridor smells. The room is really hot and there is no temperature control on the air con. There is no free water in the room. We are considering moving to a new hotel.

3  Thank Laura C
Reviewed February 28, 2017

The hotel room was small but good location, walking distance to Barcelona Cathedral and the Ramblas. There are lots of eating places and shopping around the area. The disadvantage of this hotel is there is no place to park at the front of the hotel to unload luggages. Nobody is there to help you unload your luggage, do it on your own.

Date of stay: November 2016