We stayed in the hotel for 6 nights in September 2013, including breakfast. We had a great stay, and would recommend it as a hotel in Barcelona.
* Great location right on Jaume I metro station between Barrio Gotico and El-Born which have a lot of great restaurants bars and shops, 7 mins walk from Rambla.
* very good breakfast: egg, cheeses, sausages, great fruits, cereals, juices and pastries
* Room was very spacious and clean, free fast wi-fi in the room, flat screen, mini-bar
* Service was very kind and helpful, daily cleaning service
* we had 2 connected matresses but I think it could have been solved if we complained
* breakfast was about 100$ extra per person for 6 nights, I'm not sure I would pay that again... eventhough the breakfast is really good, since there are many coffee-shops and bakeries around.
At the bottom line - I think this place has has a great value, and for sure the best value-for-money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A completely renovated, neo-classical building in the centre of Barcelona, flanked by three inspiring elements: the Roman Barcino wall, the Gothic quarter and the Born district with all its design An elegant hotel in Barcelona Centre, palatial and distinguished, set in the cultural, tourist hub of Barcelona, in the urban melting pot where the Roman, Mediaeval, Modernist and Contemporary heritages merge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Exe Laietana Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Laietana Palace Hotel Barcelona
- Laietana Palace Barcelona
- Laietana Palace Hotel
- Exe Laietana Palace Barcelona, Catalonia