My room was very small. The bed (small double) was pushed up to the side of one wall because otherwise there would be no space to walk round. The window looked on to a sort of inside courtyard thing (but courtyard is too grand a name - it was just a small space) so there was zero sunlight and the window was pointless. Although there was a light over the bed (very dim), a tall lamp in the corner and a table lamp, there was a whole quarter of the room near the wardrobe and mirror which got no light at all (quite an achievement in such a small room!)
There was a safe in the wardrobe, and someone before me had peeled up the instructions on the top to try to read them because it was impossible in the darkness. I had to get my little reading light and angle it so I could just about see the instructions.
The public areas of the hotel were fine and the breakfast was fine too. The staff were all very nice.
However, if they let out such a small, extremely dark room they should advise that at the time of booking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located, NH Barcelona Eixample is a pleasant 15 minute walk from bustling Barcelona city center, or just two stops away by metro. The Sants main line station and Barcelona's renowned Fira exhibition centre are also just 15 minutes away while Placa Catalunya with its tempting shops and inviting restaurants and bars can be reached on foot in 20 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your NH Barcelona Eixample reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Master Barcelona
- Nh Master Hotel Barcelona
- NH Barcelona Eixample Catalonia