All reviews great hotel sants station minute walk mini bar hospital clinic las ramblas room was spacious great city busy road stayed here for nights hotel is located light sleeper bus stop park guell tourist attractions city break bars and restaurants
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Prices for hotels in Barcelona seem to have skyrocketed recently but even this hotel seems quite overpriced for what it is.

I paid over 300 EUR for a two night stay. The hotel is adequate and clean but for this amount of money I would expect more than a basic standard of accommodation. Beds are uneven, and not comfortable. There is no tea/coffee making facilities in the room and no extras like an iron (I had to ask for that and carry an iron and a board up to my room).

I also had an issue with the check in procedure. They make you sign a form which is in Spanish. When I requested a copy in English they refused and said they don't have the forms in English which I think is unacceptable considering they are expecting you to sign something.

This isn't the worst hotel I've stayed in but for this amount of money, I would certainly try elsewhere.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 28, 2019 via mobile

Good value for money in the centre of Barcelona. Only a short walk to the station so it’s never too hard to get around and see the landmarks. The airline moved our flight earlier and we arrived at the hotel 3 hours earlier. They were happy to let us check in early so we could go out without carrying our bags around.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

1. Needs to get new shower curtains with magnets in bottom so they don’t cling to you.
2. Needs to upgrade electricity so AC runs normal and phones charge normally ( unusually slow charging!).
I understand it is a budget hotel but these are basic necessities.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2019

I am taking the time to write this review to hopefully save someone from having the horrible experience I, as well as my traveling companions, had. I must say I had read reviews prior to staying here and every negative comment was absolutely true. We spent four nights in this hotel as part of a travel tour. My first experience was the elevators both of which were jumping between floors. I was so concerned they would break down I opted to use the stairs. The room was hot and never cooled down to an acceptable and comfortable level. I complained to the front desk and was told it was the entire hotel, not just my room, and the clerk said he would ask to have it repaired, which they never did. They gave me a fan which was old and noisy but at least the air was circulating. It was so warm it was difficult to sleep. The curtains, which were missing some hooks and loosing hanging, were dusty and dirty to the point I didn’t want to open them fearing dust would land on my head. The shower fixture was mounted on the side wall of the tub, not the end as normal, so every time I moved during showering my leg would touch the handle and move the water temperature to either hot or cold! The towels were clean, but raggedy and some had holes. Breakfast was included, but one morning just as they opened service, the scrambled eggs and bacon were icy cold as if they had just been removed from the refrigerator. I could go on and on but I think I’ve said enough.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2019

The WiFi doesnt work at all!

The room full with pungent cleaning smell and makes me allergic. I sneezed all night and cannot sleep. The blankets in the closet full of dust!
I booked 3 nights but end up stay only 1 night.
The hotel manager is so terrible. She refused to refund me for 2 nights that I did not stay and she doesn't care customer's health but only their profit. I have an argument with her in the morning and after I turn away, she laugh at me and talk to other woman in Spanish.

Of course, I did not risk my health and switch to another hotel right away!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com