“Spacious and convenient location ” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
20% off room rate
Ranked #30 of 519 Hotels in Barcelona
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Spacious and convenient location ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for just short of a week. This hotel offered a great breakfast. We had a spacious, beautifully decorated room. It had a great bathroom which included a bath. It was super close to the subway and city sightseeing tour. I will stay there again.

Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Reisby

Coventry, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

The hotel is near to attractions such as Casa Batllo and Sagrada Familia, and the nearest metro station (Girona) is only a couple of minutes walk away. The room was clean and reasonably sized, although it seemed small due to the massive size of the bed. I found the bed to be a little bit uncomfortable, but reasonable for the price of the room. The air conditioning kept everything as cool as I wanted it, and there was a fridge that I used to chill beer in. There was also a safe, but I never used it. The free Wi-Fi was slow, but due to the low price of the room, I could easily overlook that. The only real disappointment was that the bath drained slowly, so that after a shower, you ended up to your ankles in water. The cleaner at least must have been aware of it (it drained really slowly), but I didn't complain, as having settled, I couldn't be bothered to change room. The reception staff spoke English though, so I would not have had a problem complaining if I had wanted to. If, when exiting the hotel, you turn left, at the first street corner you get to, there is a place called Mr. Pan that will do you a really cheap and tasty breakfast - far cheaper than the hotel would give you one for.

Room Tip: Check the bath drains properly as soon as you get into the room.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
      Location
4 Thank DrPaP
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I stays for 5 nights at this 3 star hotel. I thought the location was fantastic, only 4 blocks away from passeig de Gracia and on the way there is a fantastic bakery called Sant Gloria and a fruit market. The rooms are nicely furnished and kept very clean, The shower however was very poorly designed in my room where the seal was not waterproof and kept leaking out on the floor and the shower head was loose so the water pressure made it spray everywhere. Only other negative is I found a few members of the staff to be quite rude and unapproachable despite my efforts. Often my questions were met with short curt answers and was only elaborated upon when prompted. The roof top pool terrace was fantastic though really enjoyed that. I would stay here again in the future but hope to see a few changed made.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars
      Rooms
2 Thank travellingvv
Tours, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I chose this hotel regarding the comments on Tripadvisor, and I must say it was amazing!
Large and quiet rooms, pool on Top of the hotel, very good room service , good breakfast!!
The employees are very helpfull!!
I will come back for sure in this hotel!
I highly recommend it!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Mélissa D
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is clean to a shine and conveniently located between metro stations and sights like Casa Batllo and the Sagrada Familia.

Breakfast is of a good quality and the staff all throughout the hotel are extremely friendly and welcoming.

They also have a small business centre to print out those tickets and probably the best wifi I've ever used while travelling.

We didn't use the rooftop pool but it looked nice enough.

Overall, I will be returning to this fantastic spot.

• Stayed July 2014
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Donavan M
Shropshire, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Myself and my partner traveled to Barcelona on our first holiday together. Not knowing what to expect we were totally blown away when arriving at our hotel. The decor was fab, we started to think this may be too good to be true. We were wrong. The staff were always friendly to greet us and helped with any questions. We did not pay for breakfast as cafes are so close by and extremely reasonable for pastries and espresso which is all we wanted. The room is of a very good size and the beds we found very comfortable. Brilliant bathroom facilities. We used the rooftop terrace daily to wind down after a busy day in Barcelona, a lovely asset to the hotel. Metros, buses and tour buses all within a five minute walk, however we walked everywhere as we found everything to be a nice stroll away. Beach was about an hours walk.Would more than definitely recommend to anybody who was travelling to Barcelona, as a couple or friends, i would not say this i a hotel for families with small children. We were both very sad to be departing and only left wondering why EUROPARK has not got that fifth star. Definitely the potential to be one!!!

Room Tip: We had a room at the back which was very quiet :) Glad we didn't pay for a balcony as its only r...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank liblob91
Glasgow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed a three night stay here after booking through Expedia. Rooms were comfortable, bathroom was lovely. We paid for breakfast and it was worth it. Our room was next to lift but completely soundproof. Rooftop pool was a lovely bonus. Hotel was in an ideal location for train and metro. You can walk to Sagrada Familia too. Highlt recommended!

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple