Friendly and efficient staff cant retract from the fact that the rooms were tiny with hardly any space to move around the comfortable double bed. You couldn't bring the proverbial cat into the room let alone swing it! Perhaps other visitors could get bigger rooms but our team of three all suffered from the same limited space issue.
In all cases the AC's were working but not emitting cold air! Thus the tiny rooms heated up like saunas - opening the windows that overlooked the internal guts of the hotel gave some much needed respite.
A loud knock on the door at 9 O Clock went unanswered when I growled back and the maid walking in, unannounced, at 10.30, said it all. The cleaning staff were exceptionally vocal and loud so I got up and found the breakfast restaurant. Well stocked and the only endearing aspect to the whole experience. Try somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Grupotel Gravina is located in a quiet street in the centre of Barcelona only 300 meters from the centre and the famous Plaça Catalunya, the nerve centre of the city. The Grupotel Gravina is a 19th century building that was refurbished in 2013 and has a façade listed as being of architectural interest.The hotel has two meeting rooms, one with a capacity for 44 people and the other for 55 people. Grupotel Gravina is open all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grupotel Gravina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Gravina Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Gravina Barcelona
- Grupotel Gravina Barcelona, Catalonia