Central location near university area. Short walk (5-20 mins) to Plaza Catalunya, Las Ramblas, old city, many other sites and restaurants. We paid extra €20 for larger room with balcony which was well worth it. Bathroom also good size. Air conditioning worked though probably needs updating. Staff very helpful and booked bus, Gaudi and Food and Wine tours for us. Breakfast area and food choices good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Grupotel Gravina is located in a quiet street in the centre of Barcelona only 300 meters from the centre and the famous Plaça Catalunya, the nerve centre of the city. The Grupotel Gravina is a 19th century building that was refurbished in 2013 and has a façade listed as being of architectural interest.The hotel has two meeting rooms, one with a capacity for 44 people and the other for 55 people. Grupotel Gravina is open all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Grupotel Gravina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Gravina Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Gravina Barcelona
- Grupotel Gravina Barcelona, Catalonia