We spent 2 nights (20-22 June 2013) my father and I as part of 8 days in Spain, we got room with 2 separate beds, the room was prefect clean and well equipped, the hotel team was very friendly and helpful. the price was relatively low.
I found the location very good, it is less then 5 minutes from Metro station (El Putxet) that have line (L7) that lead directly to Catalonia Sq (10 minutes).
in addition we went by feet to park Guell (1.5 KM or 30 minutes).
Bottom line good surprise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Exe Mitre 3* it is a small Barcelona city hotel, without too many frills but ready to provide our guests with a welcoming, friendly, functional place to stay, with spacious rooms and all the little details that will help you to spend some happy, stress-free days with us: a healthy breakfast with freshly-squeezed orange juice, Wi-Fi connections in all the rooms, hydro-massage bathtub, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Exe Mitre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Mitre Hotel
- Eurostars Mitre Barcelona
- Exe Mitre Barcelona, Catalonia