We stayed at this Hotel for 3 nights in March 2013, and I loved it!
I sent an email to the Hotel 3 months before and requested a double bed (I hate it when you arrive at a Hotel and there's 2 single beds pushed together!!) and a balcony. I was delighted that when I arrived I walked into a lovely sized room, fantastic bathroom, everything was spotless, a double bed and a lovely balcony. (It might be little, but it's lovely to look out every morning & every evening when you arrive home and have a little drink!).
I was amazed at how quick we got from the Airport to the Hotel!! We landed at 10:30a.m. got the Areobus straight away, and found ourselves (after a little walk from the Bus Stop) in the Hotel at 11.20a.m. This was the easiest Hotel I've ever found when going for a City break!
The Staff were so friendly and fantastic, nothing was too much trouble. Our flight was at 9p.m. on the way home and they kindly stored our bagguage when we checked out and showed us where to pick the Areobus back to the Airport.
The best thing for me was the location. Absolutely perfect. The Metro was a 5 minute walk, La Ramblas was 10 minutes walk, Plaza Catalunya and Passeig de Gracia were 10 minutes, and everything was so close from Bars to Bus Tours. Thanks to tripadvisor I planned the my 3 nights dinner reservations. The Restaurants were in 3 different locations, and it was still a nice 10-15 minute walk to every Restaurant which just shows how central this location is.
We didn't have Breakfast included so I cannot comment but the free Wi-Fi is fantastic!!!
I would strong recommend this Hotel to anyone wishing to visit Barcelona! The price was incredibly reasonable for the location and quality of the Hotel & it's staff.
Thanks for a lovely weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Roger de Lluria Boutique Hotel Superior is located in one of the most iconic areas of Barcelona, the Eixample, famous for its cultural and commercial attractions. You are in the heart of modernist Barcelona. The Hotel itself has just 48 rooms, large enough to offer all modern services and facilities, yet small enough that you feel like a valued guest. Tradition and modern comfort are the essence of Hotel Roger de Lluria, as well as its excellent service. The Hotel is surrounded by the city's shopping and cultural districts. Nearby are Passeig de Gracia, Ramblas, Catalunya Square, the Gothic Quarter and Cathedral. Choose from 36 classic rooms, 10 deluxe rooms and 2 junior suites, all with the latest technology, most with terrace or balcony and they are fitted with kettle. Underground car parking is available adjacent to the hotel. Wi-Fi is complimentary for all guests. Last renovation dated 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Roger De Lluria Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz Roger De Lluria Barcelona
- Ritz Roger De Lluria Hotel
- Ritz Barcelona
- Barcelona Ritz
- Hotel Roger De Lluria Barcelona Catalonia