$108
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

Casa Camper Hotel Barcelona(Barcelona)
$296
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Granvia(Barcelona)
$142
$133
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$150
$132
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

$115
$106
Ayre Hoteles
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

Hotel Claris(Barcelona)
Hotel Arts Barcelona(Barcelona)
$1,940
$820
  • Beachfront
All reviewsla ramblathe hotel managerquiet streetfamily roomtravel agentexcellent locationminute walkwalking distancefront desk staffhotel is locatedwonderful hotelrooms are largebeautiful cityloved this hoteldeluxe roompicasso museummajor attractions
Reviewed November 10, 2012

On arrival at the hotel we were told we had been upgraded to a deluxe room with a large balcony. The room and hotel were lovely and clean and the reception staff were friendly and very helpful. After we checked in we were given a map and directions to the Ramblas and Gothic quarters to get us started (the Ramblas was only a few minutes walk). The hotel was quite and we enjoyed 3 good nights sleep.
The continental breakfast was always good with plenty of choices (discovered the scrambled egg and bacon on the last day in a covered serving dish).
I would highly recommended this hotel and definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We loved this hotel! Close to the Barri Gótic, La Ribera, El Raval, and the fabulous Palau de la Música Catalana, the Picasso Museum. Hop on and off buses are close and the Sagrada Familia an enjoyable walk. The friendliness and professionalism of the staff were immediately apparent and the room was clean, huge, quiet and very comfortable. We had a look at the Palace next door and we all thought this one was better! No hesitation in recommending this hotel at all.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Metokas
HRLL, Enric Garcia--Hotel Manager at Hotel Roger De Lluria, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

I really was delighted to read your review and I was so happy that we met your expectations and I have passed on your very kind words to the great team I am proud to have at the hotel.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

When we first walked into the Roger de Lluria hotel, I was impressed by the friendliness of the bellman and the desk clerk. The lobby was not only spotless, it was polished to a high sheen. My only regret is that we didn't get to stay as long as we intended, for Superstorm Sandy seemed poised to wreck havoc on air travel.
The hotel is located only two blocks from a central pick up point for the off/on tour buses, as well as from the all day excursion buses. Additionally it is a short ride from the cruise port, and about a 20 minute ride to the airport. Restaurants and coffee shops are just a few short blocks away. La Ramblas is also quite close to the Roger de Lluria.
We had booked a double room, and when we checked in we were told we had been upgraded to a deluxe room. Oh my, was our room ever beautiful. And, correction, it wasn't one room, but three. The bathroom had a huge jacuzzi, large, a commode, bidet, large sink, and wonderfully fluffy towels. The bedroom had a huge bed (larger than a king) several chairs, a desk etc. Everything in the suite was tastefully chosen for both eye appeal and for comfort.
I would describe this hotel as "boutique", and while the hotel didn't provide some of the things you find in large chain hotels, it provides everything one could wish to have when traveling in a country other than one's own.
If we have an opportunity to return to Barcelona, this hotel will certainly be our choice. And I recommend it without reservation to those of you who are reading this review. Feel free to contact me if you want more information.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the deluxe rooms, though my guess is the standard rooms are equally well appointed.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Joyful1
HRLL, Director General at Hotel Roger De Lluria, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Dear Guest,
My team and me are so excited to know you had a wonderful stay in our boutique hotel.
I will be so pleased to welcome you in your next visit.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We stated in this Hotel for 2 nights from 16 September 2012. We visited Barcelona in 2009 and while the Hotel we stayed in was excellent we were just too far away from the main areas we wanted to visit, so we decided this time we would look for a Hotel closer to the action. We were not disappointed. This Hotel is in a great location close to Catalunya Square, shopping and supermarkets. It was also an enjoyable walk to Sagrada Familia as well as La Rambla. The bedroom was a good size and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was adequate but expensive for what was available and when compared to the other Hotels we had stayed in during our holiday. We missed having tea and coffee making in the room although this was available through room service at a cost. While our room overlooked a busy street we were not conscious of excessive noise. There was a variety of places to eat nearby. Staff were always helpful whenever we requested advice or assistance.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jamo9
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

I was traveling alone, chose the hotel for the very convenient location and was impressed by the extremely good service, comfortable rooms and friendly and helpful staff. I had stayed in Barcelona before, so had something to compare. Will definitely choose the hotel every time I travel to Barcelona from now on!

• Stayed: October 2012