Stayed here from the 14th-18th of May 2013 and absolutely loved it! Central location without being on a main street. Two left turns and you're on La Rambla! Very close to the Gothic Cathedral. We got the bus from Girona to Barcelona and got a taxi from the station form the hotel which cost roughly €15. Staff were very welcoming, friendly and helpful. They answered any questions we had and were more than happy to point us in the right direction. We were offered a complimentary glass of Cava on our arrival which was a nice touch. We had room 104, which was classed as a "Double Room" as opposed to a "Small Double Room". It was perfect, beautiful high ceiling and 2 balconies to look out on to the street. Room was spotless, the bathroom had a very powerful shower which was nice. The only downside to having a street view is the noise from the street cleaning at night, for around two hours between 22:00 and 00:00. If you're a heavy sleeper like me, it won't bother you but for light sleepers (which my boyfriend is) it can be very annoying. The streets are immaculate in Barcelona, though, so I can understand why its done! We chose not to have breakfast in the hotel, purely based on the fact that we wanted to explore. There was a Croissainterie right across the street and a few shops which sold freshly cooked waffles on the same street so there was no shortage of options! Overall I would definitely recommend this hotel. The location is perfect and at a great price too! I plan on staying here on my next trip to Barcelona!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considered as part of Barcelona's cultural heritage in itself, this historic building dates from the 19th century and is situated in the city's ancient Gothic Quarter. The setting of the H10 Raco del Pi makes it ideal for exploring the narrow streets of the most atmospheric area of the city - the Gothic Quarter. Here you will find the Cathedral along with a wide range of shops, galleries and restaurants. Only 100 metres away is the vibrant Las Ramblas, and 300 metres away is the central Placa Catalunya. On arrival you will be greeted with a glass of cava, before continuing into the charming and traditional inner courtyard. The historic building has been brought up to date with features such as a glass-walled atrium and cooling parquet floors in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Raco Del Pi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Raco Del Pi Hotel Barcelona
- H10 Raco Del Pi Barcelona, Catalonia
- Raco Del Pi