We stayed here for 4 nights in January 2013. We were looking for somewhere in a central location and this hotel was ideally situated for everywhere in Barcelona. The Ramblas was 2 minutes walk away, as was the cathedral and the Barrio Gothic area. We had a good room on the top(fourth) floor. We were booked for "room only" so cannot comment on the breakfast but there were plenty of nice cafes around where we could eat. All in all a good value hotel in the heart of the action.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considered as part of Barcelona's cultural heritage in itself, this historic building dates from the 19th century and is situated in the city's ancient Gothic Quarter. The setting of the H10 Raco del Pi makes it ideal for exploring the narrow streets of the most atmospheric area of the city - the Gothic Quarter. Here you will find the Cathedral along with a wide range of shops, galleries and restaurants. Only 100 metres away is the vibrant Las Ramblas, and 300 metres away is the central Placa Catalunya. On arrival you will be greeted with a glass of cava, before continuing into the charming and traditional inner courtyard. The historic building has been brought up to date with features such as a glass-walled atrium and cooling parquet floors in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Raco Del Pi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Raco Del Pi Hotel Barcelona
- H10 Raco Del Pi Barcelona, Catalonia
- Raco Del Pi