Its a tiny, tiny place, blink and miss it, type of place. Difficult to find and its off Las Ramblas, down these little alleyways, you wouldn't find it unless you were definitely looking for it, and we were in a taxi at midnight! We were beginning to wonder where we were being taken to, but there is a 24 hour reception and there was someone there at almost 1am. What is a famous shopping area during the day, at night, its dead quiet - well around 11pm-and onwards anyway. The area looks completely different by night and totally transforms by day. We were so tired getting off the flight from Madrid it was late flight. But reception person was very lovely and got us all set up, and the Room, it was really spacious, loads of room, 2 queen beds very very comfy. Heaps of room to put suitcases and still walk around. And the bathroom - lovely spa bath, so comfortable and a really beautiful room. Free internet downstairs and they have this coffee and tea bar, where you can help yourself. Funny, they had a coffee pod capsule machine, and of course, we'd never used one and had no idea how to use it and so had to ask receptionist for help and received a demo on how to use a pod coffee machine. Totally wanted one from then on. We also received a lot of assistance from hotel front desk when it came to booking a show.. We had seen flamenco dancers in Seville (which was amazing) so wanted to see something else, and we got fantastic seats to see a solo spanish guitarist, and he was amazing.
I would definitely recommend this hotel, I wish we had stayed longer than 2 nights, it was so central to everything, we walked from the hotel. I admit it got a little noisy outside as you were waking up in the morning but then we also had a room facing on to the shopping alleyway, but we didn't stay in the room long, there is so much to see in Barcelona, its really a beautiful city. So the noise didn't bother us - it wasn't disruptive type of noise, and you have to realise you are in huge shopping district. Wonderful place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considered as part of Barcelona's cultural heritage in itself, this historic building dates from the 19th century and is situated in the city's ancient Gothic Quarter. The setting of the H10 Raco del Pi makes it ideal for exploring the narrow streets of the most atmospheric area of the city - the Gothic Quarter. Here you will find the Cathedral along with a wide range of shops, galleries and restaurants. Only 100 metres away is the vibrant Las Ramblas, and 300 metres away is the central Placa Catalunya. On arrival you will be greeted with a glass of cava, before continuing into the charming and traditional inner courtyard. The historic building has been brought up to date with features such as a glass-walled atrium and cooling parquet floors in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your H10 Raco Del Pi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Raco Del Pi Hotel Barcelona
- H10 Raco Del Pi Barcelona, Catalonia
- Raco Del Pi