1,403 results
All reviews sants station great hotel plunge pool away from the road main station on arrival minute walk bull ring city break welcome drink air con nou camp cold meats sight seeing breakfast was excellent small pool clean hotel
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in hotel 1 night because of rail travel disruptions. Hotel is 400 metres from Barcelona Sants. Staff is really helpful and rooms are spacious and spotless with tea/coffee making facilities. Easy connections to town and within a walking distance to the Barcelona art museum.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Pablo T, Director General at H10 Itaca Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Dear Asher E, Thank you for posting your review on Tripadvisor and for your excellent comments regarding our property. We hope to see you again in your next visit to Barcelona. Kind Regards. Pau Torreblanca. Director. Hotel H10 Itaca.

Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

We were at the Itaca hotel Sept/Oct. Rooms lovely and clean. Great choices for breakfast. Staff lovely and friendly. Nothing was too much for them. Even on a strike day they still managed to deal with all guests easily and efficiently. Fantastic location for transport. Would highly recommend this hotel and if we go back would definitely stay here again. Thank you to all the staff for helping make our break a memorable one. Also all the catalonian/Spanish people we met on the various trips or walks we went on were just as lovely and helpful.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Pablo T, Director General at H10 Itaca Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2017

Dear Rosemary T, Thank you very much for your positive comments and your recommendations, we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in your next visit to Barcelona. Kind Regards. Pau Torreblanca. Director. Hotel H10 Itaca.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

The hotel looks nice but they do have thieves so keep your valuables close and locked up. The staff is not helpful at all!! I had just checked in and went to the breakfast area sat my food and bag down for three seconds just to walk and grab a cup and turned around it was gone. I asked the hotel to check the cameras well they don't have access unless the manager is there. The hotel staff refused to help out or take my information down if the bag ever came up or just to go and check the back inside the staff area. The reception told me that it is impossible for staff to have taken the bag. When I asked the three ladies in the breakfast area to help they all act like they never seen me wearing a huge black backpack. They denied to help and acted as if they did not see anything mind you my table was right behind the staff area where you come in at. This experience was a nightmare and I personally would not stay there.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank summersaffo
Pablo T, Director General at H10 Itaca Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Dear summersaffo, First of all I would like to thank you for your comments. I'm really concerned regarding the issue you experienced during your stay at the hotel. Please, accept my personal apologies for this regrettable situation. However I would like to inform you that all theft complaints must be reported at the police station and therefore cannot be managed by the property, not even the recording tapes, only the police authority can handle this material. I remain at your entire disposal for any consideration you may have concerning this issue. In the event you decide to visit Barcelona in another occasion, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to take care of your reservation personally, I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again. Kind Regards. Pau Torreblanca. Director. Hotel H10 Itaca.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Room to the rear, generally quiet although one can hear the supermarket start early, if a problem please do not book a hotel over the supermarket or ask for a room at the front which has an interesting view (traffic) however a limited amount of traffic noise, which I feel is reasonable in a city centre hotel.
breakfast was worth the money, super service and quality.
Staff at hotel all excellent, only factor I felt was the splash pool was one of the shallowest I have ever seen, knee high .
Reception staff were excellent and knowledgeable.
Hotel perfect walking to the main station which we used for day trip to Sitges, well worth the day.

Room Tip: I prefer a room to front however noise does not bother me, I do not think any room is quiet enough for some readers
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Phillip A, Thank you for your excellent review on Tripadvisor and your positive comments regarding our staff, breakfast and location, we are glad to see that you had a pleasant stay at the hotel. We hope to see you very soon in your next visit to Barcelona. Kind Regards. Pau Torreblanca. Director. Hotel H10 Itaca.

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

Th hotel has a lovely appearence when you first arrive. The reception is of a romantic time with bookshelves and leather armchairs. Staff very friendly and a welcome drink went down well. Terrace is a lovely area to sit and relax. The room was lovely the beds are very comfy. The bathroom is a bit of a let down we had a loose toilet which moved when seated. Shower over the bath is extremely small it would have been better removed and a walk in shower installed. The entrance and exit to the shower is extremely tight with no hand rails hence I slipped and bruised my arm as the picture is show. We did not have breakfast as it was 15 euro per head! So we ate out .don't think I would stay here again .

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Angela M, Thank you for posting your review on Tripadvisor and for your positive comments regarding our terrace, rooms and staff. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences related with the shower, of course we will take into consideration your comments in order to improve our facilities, I remain at your disposal for any suggestion you may have. If you are planning to visit Barcelona in the nearest future, please contact me and I will take care personally of your reservation. Kind regards. Pau Torreblanca. Director. Hotel H10 Itaca.