1,394 results
All reviewssants stationgreat hotelplunge poolaway from the roadmain stationon arrivalminute walkbull ringcity breakwelcome drinkair connou campcold meatssight seeingbreakfast was excellentsmall poolclean hotel
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

My husbands company booked us in here as he had a conference to attend later in the day. We are happy to say the hotel looked after us well and all our needs and even wants were looked after. Happy and relaxing stay.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Pablo T, Director General at H10 Itaca Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2017

Dear shirly33, Thank you very much for your good review and comments. We hope to see you again in your next visit to Barcelona. Kind Regards. Pau Torreblanca. Director. Hotel H10 Itaca.

Reviewed May 27, 2017

Spent a couple of nights in hotel prior to picking up our cruise ship. Room was nice and clean. I found the staff very helpful especially reception. The accommodation was room only so did not eat in the hotel however we did look at the menu which was very bland and disappointing. The other down side was the location. Although the hotel was close to the station giving easy access to the attractions there was a distinct lack of decent bars and restaurants near by. We did find a couple of coffee shops for breakfast but other than that we're unable to locate many places for an evening meal unless you wanted pizza.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Pablo T, Director General at H10 Itaca Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2017

Dear lyndaab1, Thank you for posting your review on Tripadvisor and for your excellent comments regarding our staff, of course we will take note of all your suggestions in order to improve our services. Concerning our location I would like to point out that we are situated very close to Central Sants Station, Plaça Espanya and Montjuic, an area with major touristic attractions, including Las Arenas, a shopping centre plenty of restaurants and services. We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back again in the future. Kind Regards. Pau Torreblanca. Director. Hotel H10 Itaca.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

It's a hotel with a look a little bit old and outdated, but appart from that it's ok. Nice breakfast, good beds, nice shower. I think the only two down's I had were the refrigerator not being able to cool the drinks and the ladies that for some days were cleaning the room (I stayed there for 3 weeks) sometimes left "balls of dust" in the room. The cleaner must had a problem with the filter or something, I don't know. But was really awful arriving "home" an having so many dust that weren't there in the morning :\

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Pablo T, Director General at H10 Itaca Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2017

Dear Rui P, Thank you for posting your positive review on Tripadvisor. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences related with the refrigerator and the cleaning service, of course we will take into consideration all your comments in order to improve our services. At this time we are refurbishing our property so we hope you will enjoy our new facilities very soon, we will be very pleased to welcome you again. Kind Regards. Pau Torreblanca. Director. Hotel H10 Itaca.

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

Not a 4* hotel, expensive, €160/170 per night, breakfast €15 extra per person.
Hotel and room clean and nicely decorated throughout, although room was very small.
Ineffective/non-existent air conditioning in room (staff said this was due to refurbishments). LACK OF EFFECTIVE A/C IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR A HOTEL AT THIS PRICE IN MAY!
Noisy location, too noisy to sleep with window open (to cool things down in night because of poor air conditioning).
Poorly thought-out bathroom - shower just a hose off mixer tap, awkward shower screen arrangement, leaking screen causing slippery floor, no shelf to put shower gel/shampoo etc when showering, not enough hot water.
The hotel is undergoing refurbishment, pool area being varnished, I got decking stain on my shorts, staff were not interested at all.
Lift very slow.
On the plus side, the reception staff were helpful with internet & printing, and with travel directions. The hotel was close to Sants station - good for catching train.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Pablo T, Director General at H10 Itaca Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2017

Dear Paul E, First of all, thank you for your review in Tripadvisor. Please, accept my personal apologizes for all the inconveniences with the air conditioning during your stay at the hotel. I would like to confirm you that the problem was solved and the system is working properly again. Concerning the refurbishment, the works at the pool area have been finished and we continue with some improvements in other areas of the hotel in order to update conveniently our facilities, thank you very much for your comments. Once again I regret any inconvenience caused. In the event you may return to Barcelona please do not hesitate to contact me directly, I will take care personally of your reservation. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again. Sincerely yours. Pau Torreblanca. Director. Hotel H10 Itaca.

Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

Just returned from a short break in Barcelona and stayed at H10 Itaca. This is definitely not 4*. It is close to the metro but nothing of interest near by.
Staff were dismissive and somewhat rude. The hotel pool was undergoing work, deck sanding and painting which meant it was out of use and no mention was made of this inconvenience. The pool is overlooked on all sides by apartment blocks. The barman made everyone leave the outside area by 11pm as the bar was closed.
Rooms were in need of updating, shower slow and varied temperature. The rooms at the back of the hotel overlooking the pool were noisy as they have private functions there some evenings. Food in hotel restaurant Bamboo was limited and bland. Breakfast was ok but again staff miserable. Definitely choose somewhere else nearer to the city and hope for more curtious staff

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Penny B
Pablo T, Director General at H10 Itaca Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2017

Dear Penny B, Thank you for your comments. I am really concerned regarding all the issues you had to experience during your stay at the hotel. Please, accept my personal apologies for all the inconveniences suffered. We strive to provide the best service to our guests. I am extremely sorry we did not meet our chain standards during your visit. I will personnaly take on board your comments and meet every relevant person in our departments in order to make sure this will not happen again, especially in regards of the service and the attitude of our staff.
Concerning your comments about the refurbishing of our facilities, it is scheduled to be finished in the following days.
I would like to clarify that our terrace license allows us to open until 11 pm, only as we are in the heart of the city and surrounded by other buildings. In the event you decide to visit Barcelona in another occasion, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to take care of your reservation personally, I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back at the hotel. Kind regards. Pau Torreblanca. Director. Hotel H10 Itaca.