Stayed here for 5 nights before a cruise. 2 adults and an 11 year old. No breakfast but this was fine especially with a great supermarket just around the corner. 2 minutes walk only. Our room 402 facing the back was very quiet at night. Black out shutters were very good and the firm beds were comfortable. Sagrada Familia is very close as is the Metro station. Good selection of restaurants in the area but we ate in often due to the fresh produce especially shellfish from the supermarket and the apartment has a good working kitchen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equipped apartments with 1 or 2 bedroom, bathroom, full equipped kitchen and living room with dinning area and a terrace. Daily cleaning service included. Perfect for families, friends or business. 24h front desk available with multilingual staff to help you during your stay. Free WIFI and access to a sports centre with inside swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hispanos 7 Suiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Restaurant Hispanos 7 Suiza Hotel Barcelona
- Hispanos 7 Suiza Barcelona, Catalonia