We were accomodated in this hotel during our holiday spent in Barcelona for one week: me and my husband and our 2 children, 6 and 9 year old. I have chosen this hotel due to it's wonderful rating and reviews on tripadvisor.com and we didn't regret. Thank you for the reviews and tips!
The apartment was at the 4th floor, facing the backyard with some quiet neighbours and a school which was closed due to the summer holiday. Could be a little noisy probably if it was open. We had a balcony and clothdryer, 2 chairs and a small table. Inside, a large living with kitchen (all amenities), 2 bedrooms (one with kingsize bed, one with two single beds) and 2 bathrooms. In the kitchen everything necesary for a meal, but only 2 capsules for the coffee machine, the rest you have to buy from the reception (didn't really understood why the sparingness, but anyhow it was a small thing) and also I had to remind a couple of times the chambermaid to change the tablecloth as we needed with 2 small children. But despite this, the staff is very friendly and helpful and we really thank them for their support and recommendations. Unfortunately they didn't have badges to tell you names, but they are all very nice and helpful. The hotel's restaurant looks very fancy with the retro cars (not all the 7 are inside the restaurant, but they invited us very politely to admire them in the parking and allowed us to make pictures with the kids by the cars). We ate very well (and I'm in a lot of countries, I know what I'm telling)...Our waiter was a little bit stiff although polite, a kind like "do you know how to eat in a restaurant?" thing. Maybe he was trying to give class to the restaurant, but that was annoying and unneccesary, as we were dressed and acting civilised, normally. Anyhow, a small thing that doesn't decrease the quality of the services and of the hotel.
The location excelent, but that was already described.
All in one, I recommend this hotel for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equipped apartments with 1 or 2 bedroom, bathroom, full equipped kitchen and living room with dinning area and a terrace. Daily cleaning service included. Perfect for families, friends or business. 24h front desk available with multilingual staff to help you during your stay. Free WIFI and access to a sports centre with inside swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hispanos 7 Suiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Restaurant Hispanos 7 Suiza Hotel Barcelona
- Hispanos 7 Suiza Barcelona, Catalonia