Our family of 5 wrapped up a 24-day European vacation with a 3-night stay here. The front desk staff was very accommodating and helpful in securing tickets to tourist attractions including the Nou Camp and the Sagrada Familia.
Our apartment was very spacious and clean, and the washing machine was most appreciated. The location is tough to beat, with the Sagrada Familia a 2-block walk away and balconies overlooking a pretty tree-lined street in a quiet neighborhood. Metro stops were a few blocks away, providing easy access to dining and shopping along the Passeig de Gracia. Good value for the money - highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equipped apartments with 1 or 2 bedroom, bathroom, full equipped kitchen and living room with dinning area and a terrace. Daily cleaning service included. Perfect for families, friends or business. 24h front desk available with multilingual staff to help you during your stay. Free WIFI and access to a sports centre with inside swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hispanos 7 Suiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Restaurant Hispanos 7 Suiza Hotel Barcelona
- Hispanos 7 Suiza Barcelona, Catalonia