We were moved here from our booked accommodation; spacious and clean apartments, ideal for family with two teenagers. Very close to Sagrada Familia & Metro, some street noise in the room, but I think Barcelona is generally a vibrant city. Our short break was definitely enhanced by the knowledge of the very friendly woman behind the reception desk, who took time to help us with our questions and really helped us to arrange our itinerary to help us pack in all we wanted to do (how to use the Metro, buying tickets for Camp Nou, how to avoid queues at Sagrada Familia, and sorting out our rubbish pre-booked transfer to the airport!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equipped apartments with 1 or 2 bedroom, bathroom, full equipped kitchen and living room with dinning area and a terrace. Daily cleaning service included. Perfect for families, friends or business. 24h front desk available with multilingual staff to help you during your stay. Free WIFI and access to a sports centre with inside swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hispanos 7 Suiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Restaurant Hispanos 7 Suiza Hotel Barcelona
- Hispanos 7 Suiza Barcelona, Catalonia