We stayed 2 nights in a two bedroom apartment on the first floor, facing the street. Apartment had two single beds in one room, and one larger bed in the other. Two full bathrooms, a kitchen, sitting area, and balcony.
This place is EXCELLENT! The apartment was clean and spacious. We enjoyed sitting out on the balcony during the warmer time of day and in the sitting area in the evening. Comfortable furniture and comfortable beds. The entire facility was very clean and the staff was always friendly and very helpful.
The location, as other have said, is also very convenient. It's just about a block and a half from Sagrada Familia, where there is a metro stop, and the tourist buses are close by as well. We did walk downtown one day, which was a bit of a walk, but a pleasant one. If the weather is nice, it's certainly do-able.
We did not take advantage of the option of having breakfast delivered (nearby supermarket and nearby Starbucks took care of all our needs in that department). We had no problem with noise and found the entire stay to exceed our expectations. Would recommend without hesitation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equipped apartments with 1 or 2 bedroom, bathroom, full equipped kitchen and living room with dinning area and a terrace. Daily cleaning service included. Perfect for families, friends or business. 24h front desk available with multilingual staff to help you during your stay. Free WIFI and access to a sports centre with inside swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hispanos 7 Suiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Restaurant Hispanos 7 Suiza Hotel Barcelona
- Hispanos 7 Suiza Barcelona, Catalonia