We stayed in this apartment style hotel before we boarded a cruise on August 1. We had 2 comfortable bedrooms, which was a necessity for our family of 5. We also had a kitchen, living room and balcony. The hotel arranged reasonable priced taxis from the airport and to the cruise terminal (taxis in Barcelona are pricey). As well, we were able to check in early, which was a blessing as we had arrived on an overnight flight. This was not an option on our 2 prior visits to U232. We could also see the top of the spires of Segrada Familia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equipped apartments with 1 or 2 bedroom, bathroom, full equipped kitchen and living room with dinning area and a terrace. Daily cleaning service included. Perfect for families, friends or business. 24h front desk available with multilingual staff to help you during your stay. Free WIFI and access to a sports centre with inside swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hispanos 7 Suiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Restaurant Hispanos 7 Suiza Hotel Barcelona
- Hispanos 7 Suiza Barcelona, Catalonia